Houston, TX December/2010: Par Avion continued their tradition of supporting various charities with the overwhelming emphasis on improving the well being of children and animals. The extent of the involvment goes beyond a financial committment as each employee of Par Avion Ltd. devoted their personal time to volunteer to their charity of choice.
The following benefitted from Par Avion Ltd.’s commitment to the community:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta through participation in the NBAA sponsored community event.
- Mercury Baroque
- MD Anderson Cancer Center through the Children’s Art Project
- MS Society through Dassault Falcon Jet (MS Bike Tour)
- Peace Parks Foundation through a multi-year commitment by PAL President Janine Iannarelli
- Texas Children’s Hospital/Ronald McDonald House through sponsorship of The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
- USO through the USO Auxiliary Inaugural Gift of Freedom Appreciation event